Founded in 2023, Leivers Ltd is solely owned and operated by Daryl Leivers, an Electrical Engineer from Nottingham. With over 15 years’ experience in industries, ranging from construction, manufacturing and warehousing. With the rapid growth in the first year of launching, I'm proud to reach out to prospective candidates to help me build a world class team of Engineers.
We are system builders primarily, with focus on integrating new systems and solutions into existing production lines. Secondary business units involve Engineering support for Industrial clients, Electrical installation and maintenance for commercial and industrial customers.
We are a small team so there's no worries of being lost in the numbers. Each employee will join the company family and be treated as such.
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Electrical Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and components. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of electrical theory and principles, as well as the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics. The role will be remote working from customer sites across the Midlands, predominantly in heavy industry and working shift patterns, including both days and nights.
Remote working, Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire predominantly.
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Troubleshoot machinery, systems and components.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and components.
- Read and interpret schematics, and diagrams.
- Test & inspect electrical systems.
- Other aspects of Facility Maintenance.
- Apprentice Trained with C&G accreditation.
- Minimum of 2 years post training experience in factory or warehouse environments.
- Maintenance experience essential.
- Effective English communicating (Spoken & written).
- Computer literate in basic functions (Emails, Microsoft Office etc).
- Full UK Drivers License
- H&S Qualification
- PLC Experience
- Inverter Drive Experience
- Computer based Maintenance Management System experience.
Apply by email to Daryl. I will endeaver to reach out to all candiates with feedback, but due to unprecedented applications this may not always be possible.
This is a full time 40-hour contract. There is also opportunity for subcontracting partnerships for the self-employed, feel free to apply within.
Basic Salary: £43,000.00-£52,000.00 + OTE per year based on experience. Hourly Paid.